We practice primarily in Kitchener-Waterloo, but also take case in other Ontario locations on a case-by-case basis.
We proudly accept individuals funded by Legal Aid Ontario. Individuals who do not qualify for this funding may pay by cash, credit card, and electronic money transfer. We understand that not everyone has money saved for a criminal defence, and we regularly do our best to find an affordable retainer structure to suit your particular needs. We believe that everyone is entitled to a strong defence, regardless of socioeconomic status.
We represent adults and youths charged with any type of criminal offence, including but not limited to:
- Drug offences;
- Theft, fraud, robbery, and break and enter (B&E);
- Assault and related offences;
- Sexual offences;
- Breach charges (probation, bail, etc.);
- Firearms and weapons offences;
- Drunk driving offences (impaired/over 80/DUI); and
- Other criminal and regulatory offences.
We are pleased to offer both trial and appeal services (including Summary Conviction Appeals).
We provide all types of services related to criminal law, including but not limited to:
- Case review and general advice;
- Bail hearings and reviews;
- Crown and judicial pre-trials;
- Plea negotiation;
- Applications under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms;
- Trial preparation and defence in court; and
- Appeals of conviction and sentence.
We also provide services for certain provincial offences, including but not limited to:
- Appeals under the Provincial Offences Act (including Highway Traffic Act, Trespass to Property Act, Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act, and others).